The high performance Basler pilot camera family includes GigE camera models with a variety of Kodak CCD sensors and one Sony CCD sensor. These cameras take maximum advantage of Kodak sensor technology and provide exceptionally good image quality. Basler pilot cameras can often substitute for more costly Camera Link cameras and frame grabbers.
The advantages of the Basler pilot family include:
- Resolutions from VGA to 5 MP
- Max. capture rate of 210 fps
- Standardized GigE interface
- Outstanding image quality
- Small, rugged housing for easy integration
- Fully quality tested and calibrated for consistently high performance and reliability