The Basler runner series offers six monochrome models with 1k and 2k CCD sensors as well as a tri-linear color option. These cameras provide high image quality, and with a GigE interface that makes cable lengths of up to 100 meters possible, they are very easy to integrate. This is a major advantage for the very large systems that are typical for line scan camera applications. The runner color camera provides exceptionally good inspection performance with a very low noise level, even at the 1 Hz to 100 Hz line scan rates that are difficult for most line scan cameras to handle.
The advantages of the Basler runner series include:
- 1k and 2k resolution (mono)
- Tri-linear 2k camera (color)
- Max. line rates of 56.1 kHz
- Standardized GigE interface
- Fully quality tested and calibrated for consistently high performance and reliability